Code & Data to work with Cloudy Code@CloudyAstrophysics.groups.io
This is a place to contribute code or data that others would find helpful. This could be Cloudy scripts that show cool use cases, with descriptions. If you have python (or other) tools for parsing Cloudy output and wish to share with others please post in this forum with examples.
Other pagesThe group has four main pages which you can access from the drop-down in the upper left corner of the page
- The main page is a place to ask questions or report problems.
- The announcements page is a place for major announcements about Cloudy. This is used by moderators for major news.
- The results page is where you can post announcements of cool results, plots, or journal links
- The code page is where you can contribute useful scripts or data
- 8 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of Main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.