Topics

The Cloudy user forum has moved!

Gary Ferland

Edited

Greetings,

The Cloudy user form has moved to cloudyastrophysics.groups.io.  The content and user list have moved to our new home.

We set up four separate subgroups.  Main is a place to ask questions or report problems.  Attachments now work, so please include any files needed to understand the question.   Announcements have major announcements about Cloudy.  The results page is where you can post reports of cool results, plots, or journal links.  Finally, the code page is where you can contribute useful scripts or data.  This post is going to the announcements page.

Please let us know of any problems.  We think we have the permissions set, but there may be work left to do.

Thanks,
Gary